ELITE Supported Employment
Volunteering for ELITE
ELITE Supported Employment are always on the lookout for enthusiastic volunteers from all walks of life. Volunteering is a rewarding role – the time you choose to give really does make a difference.
Our volunteers have assisted in support roles, helped out with admin and had a chance to get creative with the marketing team. Whatever your skills and experience, there’s a role for you here at ELITE.
Our Volunteering Roles
We offer seven core roles as part of our volunteering programme:
- Employment Mentors helping people with a disability or a disadvantage with tasks and social interaction in the workplace.
- Travel Trainers help familiarise our participants with public transport and their commute to work.
- Job Club Assistants help with CV building, interview prep and job searching skills.
- Supported Internship Assistants have a hands-on role providing a similar level of support to our Employment Mentors and Travel Trainers, with an opportunity to help out with classroom-based assistance.
- Clerical Supporters providing administration support to our busy and vibrant charity.
- Recycling Supporters help at ELITE Paper Solutions, our recycling Social Enterprise based in Merthyr Tydfil.
- Volunteer Ambassadors assist the ELITE communications team in spreading the word on ELITE’s charitable services.
- Trustees ensure that appropriate governance is in place and provide our Board with their expertise.
Want to volunteer?
Our volunteer coordinator Benny Griffiths is more than happy to answer any questions you might have. Get in touch to find out more.
© ELITE Supported Employment