ELITE Supported Employment
Volunteering for ELITE
ELITE Supported Employment are always on the lookout for enthusiastic volunteers from all walks of life. Volunteering is a rewarding role – the time you choose to give really does make a difference.
Our volunteers have assisted in support roles, helped out with admin and had a chance to get creative with the marketing team. Whatever your skills and experience, there’s a role for you here at ELITE.
Our Volunteering Roles
We offer seven core roles as part of our volunteering programme:
- Employment Mentors helping people with a disability or a disadvantage with tasks and social interaction in the workplace.
- Travel Trainers help familiarise our participants with public transport and their commute to work.
- Job Club Assistants help with CV building, interview prep and job searching skills.
- Supported Internship Assistants have a hands-on role providing a similar level of support to our Employment Mentors and Travel Trainers, with an opportunity to help out with classroom-based assistance.
- Clerical Supporters providing administration support to our busy and vibrant charity.
- Recycling Supporters help at ELITE Paper Solutions, our recycling Social Enterprise based in Merthyr Tydfil.
- Volunteer Ambassadors assist the ELITE communications team in spreading the word on ELITE’s charitable services.
- Trustees ensure that appropriate governance is in place and provide our Board with their expertise.
Interested in a volunteering in an area near you? We have opportunities for volunteers in
- Swansea/ Neath/ Port Talbot
- Rhondda Cynon Taff
Want to volunteer?
We're more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
Get in touch to find out more.
© ELITE Supported Employment