It's time to love what you do!
Beth Wheeler, Employment Advisor
Interested in working for ELITE?
We're on the lookout for people who have enthusiasm and passion for making a real difference to the lives of disabled or disadvantaged people. You'll be a warm, friendly, empathetic, individual; helpful, honest, trustworthy, a confident person with a ‘can-do’ attitude, that is self-motivated and caring.
What matters to you
- People: you are a people person, you love getting to know other people, spending time with people and working as part of a team. You would describe your family, friends, community as very important in your life.
- Making a difference: you love to know that you are making a difference in people’s lives, and making a positive difference in the world, however small this may be.
- Trying new things and being up for a challenge: you love having a go, trying something new; are up for learning new skills, and having variety in your life and work.
- Being flexible and using your initiative: you love variety and enjoy opportunities to use your training.
- Taking responsibility: you are happiest working in a supportive and connected team, making decisions together and trying new ideas.
How we will support you
- You will be part of a small experienced team who will get to know you well.
- Training: we’re specialists in our field and experts at training. We’ll help you develop skills and knowledge in a supportive and flexible environment. This includes paid overnight stays if you need to train away from your base. We know our staff go the extra mile for our participants, that’s why our social enterprise ELITE Training Solutions support our staff teams through our training and development programmes. ELITE Training Solutions are proud to be the only Welsh delivery organisation to offer the Gateway Level 3 Certificate for Supported Employment Practitioners.
- Development: we have excellent training and development programs that will help you progress in your role. We want to celebrate your successes.
- Competitive salary and benefits. You’ll receive 20 – 25 days annual leave based on length of service, plus 8 bank holidays and 4 discretionary days. You’ll also have the opportunity to purchase leave, access a range of shopping and activity discounts and cashback options.
- Wellbeing programme: your wellbeing is important to us. Our health and wellbeing team are here to provide confidential advice or support.
ELITE hold an Investors in People: Gold accreditation and have been awarded an 'Exemplar Employer' rating by Chwarae Teg’s Agile Nation 2 Business Programme. We are proud to be ranked as Disability Confident-Leader status.
We welcome applications from individuals who consider themselves to have a disability.
How Do I Apply?
If you’re interested in a job listed on our vacancies page, you can follow these steps:
- Download the online information pack (email our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org for an accessible or print version);
- Check the job description to make sure the job is right for you;
- Submit your CV
- Suitable candidates will be contacted and may be asked to submit a supporting statement.
We are a 'Disability Confident' leader committed to the government's Disability Confident campaign. We aim to ensure our recruitment process is fair and accessible to everyone. If you have a disability and need any adjustments made during the recruitment process please state this on your application form or contact our recruitment team.
Book an informal chat:
If you're interested in one of our vacancies, we offer the opportunity for people to book a virtual, informal chat via Zoom Meetings. Click the below link to book an available time slot;
For More Information:
If you would like more information about any of the jobs advertised on our website, or to find out more about working for ELITE Supported Employment, please contact our recruitment team.
ELITE is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For our recruitment privacy notice please click here. This notice sets out the basis on how the personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
© ELITE Supported Employment