ELITE Supported Employment
Services Offered to Employers
ELITE are leading specialists in Welsh recruitment solutions. The major difference between ourselves and other recruitment agencies is that WE OFFER A FREE RECRUITMENT SERVICE. As a charity, we empower people with disabilities or disadvantages into work.
ELITE aims to bring employers and people with disabilities and/or disadvantages together to enable successful recruitment practices and promote disability confidence in the workplace, creating diverse and inclusive workforces that draws from the widest pools of talent. We can provide you with candidates selected to suit your business requirements. We offer our jobseekers a range of training and development courses which ensures that your new staff member will be and ready to start work.
By working alongside ELITE as your preferred recruitment partner, we can assist you in the following recruitment processes:
- ELITE provides a free recruitment service to employers
- Working with ELITE minimises recruitment and induction time and cost
- ELITE has a diverse pool of candidates to fill your vacancies
- ELITE offers a source of expertise and knowledge with regard to the recruitment of people with disabilities and/or disadvantages in relation to the Equality Act (2010) and can support you in your policy production
- ELITE provides individually tailored training and support on-site at the workplace
- ELITE ensure productivity is met during training
- ELITE provides on-going support through all stages of employment, thus increasing the success for the employee and employer
- ELITE can provide a range of Disability Awareness Training to upskill your staff. Explore ELITE Training Solutions here.
- ELITE can assist you in creating a diverse workforce and achieving your Corporate Social Responsibility and Disability Confidence status
- ELITE provides job retention and support services
© ELITE Supported Employment