We will continue to provide you with support once you start work. The Restart Scheme provides you with a blend of face-to-face, personal support, digital activities and resources. When you join the programme, you will be introduced to your own Job Coach who will support you to find work.
How Can ELITE help?
ELITE is one of the providers selected by Serco to support in the delivery of these services.
Everyone’s journey into employment is different and the Restart Scheme is designed to meet your individual needs.
The Restart Scheme provides you with a personal Job Coach who will meet with you regularly and provide telephone, online and face to face support, to:
The Restart Scheme offers resources to help you look for work, prepare for interview, and support you once you are employed:
- To be known to one of the following JCP’s - Llantrisant, Pontypridd, Aberdare, Ebbw Vale (there are also other Supply Chain partners delivering in these regions as well as ELITE).
- To have been claiming Universal Credit for 12 – 18 months and be in the Intensive Worksearch Regime (IWSR).
- To not be in any form of paid employment.
- To have the right to work in the UK.
- To be aged 16+.
- To not be participating in any other DWP Contracted Employment Provision.
© ELITE Supported Employment