Supported Employment Projects (SEP)
ELITE deliver Supported Employment services to the local authority areas of Rhondda Cynon Taff, Bridgend and Powys. If you are aged 18+ and have a disability, we can offer one-to-one support to help you obtain paid employment.
We can help with:
- Travel Training
- Gaining Qualifications
- Work Experience and Workplace Visits
- Confidence Building
- Assisting with workplace adaptations and aids
Our Employment Advisors complete a detailed assessment to gain a full picture of your unique circumstances, your skills, abilities, experience and strengths. ELITE are then able to produce an action plan and identify the most appropriate ways to assist you in your search for employment. We will work with you to learn what job suits you. We’ll help prepare you for work, and our Employment Advisors will support you until you are confident in your role.
- Must be known to Rhondda Cynon Taff Social Services
- Aged 17+
- Living within the Rhondda Cynon Taf (RCT) region
- Available to anyone with a disability (pan-disability) who match the above criteria
© ELITE Supported Employment